Thursday, November 13, 2008

Poker Night

Well, we've made the move. Crossed continents. Chosen this temporary lifestyle. So, we decided to learn a little more that was something American, Poker! We love card games. S and I have played trump way before we met, with our families. We rock at Rummy. So we though it was time to try our hand at Poker.

We're hosting a Pot-Luck Poker Night tomorrow! Whew! We owe H for teaching us this game. I think there should be tremendous improvement by the time we decide to visit Vegas, let's see. We're looking forward to the weekend and round after round of royal flushes.

2 comments:

Rajesh Rajoo said...

child! how did poker nite go?

Rums said...

I won most chips :D we didn't play with money... I was winning, and I scored most bulls eye in Darts too :D And yeah, the bisibela bath was a super duper hit that I am making it again today for some other friends :D